Stripe provides a simple way to accept payments, whether you connect with customers online, in person or across the globe. Now, you can use Stripe to access even more small business tools and resources, including fast and easy small business funding with OnDeck.
How Do I Access OnDeck With Stripe?
The OnDeck app is available to use directly in the Stripe dashboard. Stripe users who are new to OnDeck can apply for small business financing, check on applications and view active loan details within the OnDeck app on Stripe. To add the OnDeck app to your Stripe dashboard, just head to the app store and search for OnDeck.
What Does OnDeck Offer?
Financing your business takes a lot of time and careful planning. Very new or smaller businesses may not qualify for a bank loan, while others prefer to pursue faster forms of small business financing. Customers choose OnDeck for these highly coveted benefits:
- Quick and easy application: Apply for small business funding online when it’s convenient for you.
- Fast funding: If approved, you can receive funds as soon as the same day*.
- Tailored financing options: No two small businesses have the same funding needs. OnDeck offers small business financing options that are tailored to you.
How Can I Improve My Cash Flow?
Cash flow management can be challenging, particularly for seasonal businesses and certain industries. Securing some form of small business financing can help you manage costs when cash flow is low. Additionally, these strategies can help improve your cash flow:
- Reevaluate your payment terms: Cash flow issues may be hard to avoid if your payment terms are too lenient or if customers don’t pay you on time. If applicable, consider adjusting payment terms.
- Reduce spending: Eliminate unnecessary expenses and consider holding off on larger projects when cash flow is low.
- Carefully monitor your inventory: Avoid purchasing new inventory until older products have been sold.
- Run a sale: A clearance or end-of-season sale can help you increase revenue and eliminate old inventory.
*Same Day Funding is only available in certain states, for term loans up to $100K. Eligibility window is Monday-Friday before 10:30am EST. If checkout is done before 10:30am EST, funds will be available by 5pm local time the same day. If checkout is done after 10:30am EST, or on a weekend or bank holiday, it will not qualify for Same Day Funding and funds will be deposited within 2-3 business days. Eligibility rules around creditworthiness and length of term loan apply.