OnDeck provides flexible financing that is 100% tailored to small businesses, with a simple, streamlined process that saves time and exceptional service that customers rave about. Choose a loan amount, term length and repayment frequency that best fits a specific financing need, or select a line of credit that’s there when you need it.
- Simple application process completed in minutes, and if approved, funding in as fast as 24 hours.
- Competitive rates for Term Loans and Revolving Lines of Credit. Latest pricing information can be found on our website https://www.ondeck.com/business-loans.
- Two lending options tailored to work for your business, from flexible loan amounts to repayment terms.
- Your choice of fixed daily or weekly payments, whatever best fits your business.
- Dedicated Loan Advisor there for you throughout your relationship with OnDeck.
- We report repayments to the business credit bureaus. On-time payments help build your business credit.
- Interest paid can be deducted from your small business taxes.
- US based customer support available 6 days a week.
OnDeck Business Facts
- Billions delivered to small businesses globally
- 80,000+ businesses served in over 700 industries
- Solving small business’ access to capital since 2007
- Publicly traded on NYSE
- A+ rating at the BBB
- Excellent customer review ratings on Facebook (4.5*), Trustpilot (5*), and Google (4.8*)
- Founding member of the Innovative Lending Platform Association (ILPA)
- Proprietary OnDeck SCORE™ looks beyond traditional means like FICO to help more small businesses access capital
Recent Launch Update(s)
OnDeck Now Funds More Businesses Than Ever: OnDeck has added 19 industries to its list of 700+ eligible industries, which now includes industries like agriculture, construction, financial services, business support services and many more. Merchants who may have been previously disqualified due to an industry restriction are now also eligible to re-apply. Most updated restricted list can be found on our website.
- 2 years in business
- $250,000 in gross annual revenue
- 600 FICO
- 5 deposits per month to a business bank account
- Any U.S. state
Average Customer Profile
- 7 years in business
- $450,000 in gross annual revenue
- 660+ FICO
- Over 80% of customers apply for a renewal with OnDeck
- Simple process completed in minutes either online or over the phone
- Applying won’t impact your personal credit score
- If approved, you’ll receive a quote with a choice of options
- If approved, funding in as fast as 24 hours
- Dedicated Loan Advisor to help answer questions along the way and throughout your relationship with OnDeck
- One of the few lenders with the flexibility of both short and long-term loans, lines of credit, and transparent terms for renewal.
- Clear, transparent repayment terms and the ILPA’s SMART Box® Capital Comparison Tool prior to funding
- On-time payments reported to credit bureaus to help build business credit
- Specific collateral is not required; term loans are secured by a general lien on business
Tailor your fixed-term loan to your investment need--with a choice of loan amount, term length and a repayment schedule that works for your business:
- Borrow between $5,000 and $500,000 with short fixed repayment terms of 3-12 months or longer terms of 12-36 months
- Easy, predictable, automatic daily or weekly repayment options so you can better plan your business cash flows
- Competitive rates. Latest pricing information can be found on https://www.ondeck.com/term-loans
- Transparent approval process. You’ll understand the pricing for your loan before you sign on the dotted line.
- Applying for additional funds at the conclusion of your term is easy. In fact, 80% of customers apply for a renewal with OnDeck.
- OnDeck offers longer terms and access to more capital than most other online, small business lenders
Lines of Credit
- Revolving Lines of Credit, 6 or 12 month repayment schedule up to $100,000
- Competitive rates. Latest pricing information can be found on https://www.ondeck.com/lines-of-credit
- Automatic weekly payments
- No limit on draws, pay interest as you draw with no draw fee
- $20 monthly maintenance fee, waived for 6 months if you draw $5,000 or more in the first 5 days after opening your account