We’re 100% focused on small business.
We launched OnDeck in 2007 to solve a major issue facing small businesses: financing. We combined our passion for Main Street with cutting-edge technology to evaluate businesses based on their actual performance, not personal credit.
That’s enabled us to say “yes” more often and faster than traditional lenders. And that lets owners spend their time where it should be—on growing their business, not seeking financing.
$4+ Billion Delivered
More than 700 Industries Served.
Our first $3 Billion in loans
led to 74,000 jobs and $11 Billion
in U.S. economic impact. Learn more
Loans in the United States and Canada
45,000+ Businesses Served
A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
93% of Our Customers Would
Recommend Us to a Friend
#11 on the Forbes 100 Most
Promising Companies List
2012 & 2013 Inc. 500 | 5000 Winner
- Offering Responsible Business Loans: We are committed to building a sustainable and scalable model of small business financing that does not require public support or subsidy and that enables small businesses to grow and thrive.
- Providing Truthful, Transparent, and Complete Information: We are committed to ensuring that our small business customers are provided truthful, transparent, and complete information about our loans so that they can make prudent and informed decisions.
- Enhancing the Customer Experience: We are committed to ensuring that all aspects of a customer’s OnDeck experience meet the highest standards of service excellence.
- Respecting Our Customers: We are committed to serving as a trusted partner, promptly and fairly responding to inquiries, and treating our small business customers with respect in all matters.
- Focusing on Privacy and Data Security: We are committed to ensuring the privacy and security of our small business customer’s information, and providing transparent disclosure of how borrower information is used.
- Living by Our OnDeck Values: We are committed to attracting and retaining the best team of professionals in the industry.