OnDeck Lines of Credit
Up to $100,000 and APRs as low as 13.99%¹
Flexible Working Capital
How it works: Draw the cash you need directly into your business checking account at any time. Only pay interest on what you draw. Pay back your balance early any time.
Use Your Line of Credit to:
• Manage accounts receivable gaps
• Take advantage of new opportunities
• Manage unexpected expenses
Lines of Credit FAQs
Do I qualify?
- Companies in business at least 1 year
- $100,000+ in gross annual revenue
- A majority owner with a 600+ personal credit score
What are the rates?
- Rates as low as 13.99% APR¹
- Your line amount and rate will be based on our assessment of your business along with your business and personal credit
How do I pay back?
- Fixed weekly payments
- Automatically deducted from your business bank account, so you don’t have to worry about missing due dates
Are there any fees?
- $20 monthly maintenance fee, which is waived for 6 months if you draw $5,000 or more in the first five days after opening your account
- There are no fees to draw money
How quickly do funds get into my bank account?
- In some cases, funds can be accessed instantly.
- If you choose to enroll in Instant Funding, depending on your bank, your funds can be accessed within a few minutes of the transfer.2
- For all other transfers, depending on the time of day and amount drawn, your funds can be accessed in as soon as same day via ACH.3
¹Eligibility for the lowest rates is very limited, available only to businesses with the strongest creditworthiness and cash flows, and typically businesses that have shown an excellent payment history on prior loan products with OnDeck. The weighted average rate for lines of credit is 32.6% APR. Weighted averages are based on loans originated in the quarter ending June 30, 2018.
2 Eligibility for instant funding is depending on the participation of your bank. Instant Funding registration and withdrawals are currently supported from your desktop and the OnDeck mobile website. They are not currently supported in the OnDeck mobile app. Registration terms and conditions apply.
3 Eligibility window for same-day ACH is 5:30 pm and before 10:30 am ET day-of. Transactions up to $25,000 are supported for Lines of Credit and Term Loans.
Simple Interest: Total interest you will pay, and given as a percentage of the amount borrowed, excluding fee
Annual Interest Rate: The interest rate in annualized terms, excluding fees
Annual Percentage Rate: The interest rate in annualized terms, including fees
Sample $10,000 Draw and Payback
Based on a 19.99% APR
Pay off your balance in 1 month
for a total repayment of $10,149.74
Pay off your balance in 12 months
for a total repayment of $11,051.92
Note: Depending on the location of your business, your loan will be originated under either Virginia or Utah law.
One application for all OnDeck financing options
Or call a loan advisor at (888) 996-1445
My friends and I started Waterfront Wines about a year and a half ago. We hadn’t had too much experience with lenders, but OnDeck has set the bar pretty high. Our sales rep was prompt, courteous and honest. With the money we were able to invest in the business, we’re trending towards 25% growth this year.Benjamin Bohen
Waterfront Wines & Spirits