We think all small businesses are “cool”, but these five New York City-based small businesses are bringing it to a whole new level.
1. Aqua: a cycling studio where the stationary bikes are placed within pools so that the water provides resistance.
2. BarBacon: a bar where everything on the menu, to some degree, has bacon in it.
3. KeyMe: A company that produces standalone kiosks that can quickly duplicate apartment keys.
4. Nomad: a clothing boutique that operates out of a truck, rather than a store.
5. Prohibition Bakery: a bakery that also serves alcohol in dessert form.
What’s your favorite “cool” small business? Tell us in the comments below.